Religion that God our Father accepts as pure
and faultless is this: to look after orphans in
their distress and to keep oneself from being
polluted by the world. ~James 1:27















Wednesday, March 26, 2014

SO Close!

I can't believe I am writing this...I feel like we've waited for SO long, and we have. I can say though that we should be purchasing airlines tickets and be in Ukraine by April 21st!!!! I felt like I couldn't breath when I got the email. Butterflies, and excitement galore!

Sergey has been writing me with little love notes. "I love you mom" "I miss you so bad mom" "When you come to Ukraine and get me?". Lots of those! His little one liner messages keep me going, pressing forward. Don't know what I'd do without this boys love for his momma.

With that said, we are still in need of $8,800. It may seem like a lot to some, but when you start from needing 35k, needing 8k seems like we are in the homestretch! We know God is going to see us through, we know He does the impossible. If you feel touched by our story, please donate any amount with the link to the right. It is tax deductible! And lastly, please share! I know the body of Christ can move to get this boy home and save an orphan!!

1 comment: